First Blog Post - Personal

|

Jim Brochu and Steve Schalchlin. Opening night...Image via Wikipedia

I had this idea over the weekend that beyond the blogging, microblogging and status updates I push out for my three business ventures that having a personal profile might be nice. So I started a fresh profile on Twitter, Flickr and Blogger.

I believe the purpose of this personal blogging is to be able to comment on items that extend beyond the scope of my work. So maybe it will be a collection of articles that I find interesting or my reading list.

One idea that keeps circulating in my head: How can I channel this new space for networking and collaboration into a missionary work?

If you find it interesting, subscribe to the RSS feed. I'll try to keep it interesting.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]